Join The Bath Shop Team!
We’re always looking to connect with experienced, talented professionals who’d like to join our company. If you believe you’d make a great fit for The Bath Shop team, we encourage you to reach out to us.
Below, we’ve listed the areas in which we hire on an ongoing basis. Although each area requires different skill sets, two things are musts for every position: a commitment to quality customer service and a work ethic that complements our company culture.
- Project Management: Our management team oversees our remodeling projects from start to finish. Key skills include team management; project planning, scheduling, and execution; problem-solving; and professionalism.
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling Design: Our designers work with customers to design their dream spaces. Key skills include strong communication, customer service, and interior design expertise.
- Carpentry & Construction: Our construction team finishes and installs shower and bath systems, cabinetry, vanities and counters, doors, windows, trim, framing, and accessories. Key skills include extensive working knowledge of construction tools, equipment, and materials, as well as a commitment to craftsmanship and safety.
- Marble & Tiling: Our marble and tiling experts install floor, backsplash, and wall tiling as well as countertops, niches, and more. Key skills include the ability to install tile, grout work, and slabs according to project specifications and design.
- Plumbing: Our plumbers repair and install water and piping systems, fixtures, and appliances. Key skills include the ability to interpret project specifications and complete a variety of installations.
- Drywall & Painting: Our painters complete interior paint jobs including drywall repair and replacement, color match, and stain match. Key skills include professional texture blending, cover, and protection.
To get the conversation started, email us with a request to submit an application and your resume.