Discover Your Oasis.
It’s been said that a bathroom designed by The Bath Shop feels better than retail therapy! Like many luxury items, a new bathroom will soothe your soul on a daily basis, paying for itself in no time.
You might be ready to design the ultimate custom space; you might just want a few simple updates for now; or, perhaps, you want something in between.
To help you align your wish list with your wallet, The Bath Shop created three bathroom design tiers — Boutique, Luxe, and Elite. Peruse and choose a level that works for you as a starting point for discussion on how we can help you get the most out of your investment.
Investment Level: $20K to $25K
We’ll need to keep same “footprint” — plumbing stays put — but the list below gives you a picture of what cosmetic upgrades at this level may include:
- New tile, countertops, and flooring
- Updated sink, faucet, and bathroom hardware
- Select lighting upgrades
- Fresh new cabinetry at the entry level
Note: Want to stay on the lower end of this investment range? Consider keeping an existing tub or cabinetry that’s in good condition.
Investment Level: $25K to $40K
Here we can make a serious impact on your bathroom, which may include relocating plumbing and electrical for a better flow. A Luxe bathroom may also include:
- Removal of your old tub or replacement of your tub with select free-standing options
- A walk-in shower with gorgeous accent tile or pebble floor, a rain shower head and a hand-held shower
- Wall sconces or pendant lights for a warm, soft glow
- Semi-custom cabinetry allowing for unique design options
- Stylish double sinks
- Mixed-tile flooring for visual interest and durability
Investment Level: $40K and up
At the Elite level, indulge in a complete design or remodel with top-of-the-line cabinetry and extras galore like a TV inside the shower or the vanity mirror. Elite bathrooms typically also include:
- Walk-in shower with digitally operated custom shower settings, including chromatherapy, aromatherapy, or steam
- Deep-soaking tub, step-up tub, or claw-foot tub
- Heated floors and towel warmers, or a double-sided fireplace between the bath and master bedroom
- Exotic granite, marble or quartz countertops
- Fully custom cabinetry complete with his-and-her vanities
- Hand-crafted vessel sinks
- Full lighting plan with chandeliers, dimmers and more
— Attention: Bath Shoppers! —
Please keep in mind that The Bath Shop tiers explore some of the possibilities available in each budget range; your actual bathroom design depends upon many variables.
We encourage you to do all of the window-shopping you want for looks and ideas that inspire you. We are good at dreaming big with you and pulling back where needed so we can achieve the bathroom that perfectly suits both you and your budget.