What’s the latest in the bathroom renovation industry? At The Bath Shop, updating bathrooms is our passion, so we’ve compiled a list on some of the top trends we’re seeing right now. If any one of these ideas piques your interest, make sure you call us about updating your bathroom!
- Neutral palettes—More and more homeowners are creating monochromatic spaces in their bathrooms, either sticking with classic whites or a range of grey shades.
- Exposed shower plumbing—More and more homeowners want the industrial look that comes with leaving the shower plumbing exposed. This industrial trend looks great when paired with a white marble shower.
- Pewter hardware—Not as harsh as pure black but not as shiny as brass, pewter and gunmetal hardware provides some texture and depth to any bathroom.
- Statement walls—Especially in small powder rooms where space is at a premium, adding a statement wall with a bold-patterned wallpaper is the thing to do right now.
- White and grey marble—White and grey marble materials for countertops and flooring continue to be strong materials for bathrooms.
- Spa-like designs—No longer do people see their bathroom as a utilitarian space. Rather, they envision it as an oasis they can use as a personal escape.
- Concrete—Concrete is becoming more and more popular as a material used for bathroom floors, walls, countertops, and sink basins.
- Freestanding tubs—While most bathrooms we renovate still have a walk-in shower, many homeowners like the look of a freestanding tub somewhere else in the room.
- Fire features—Nothing says relaxation and luxury more than installing a fireplace near the vanity or in the tub area.